David Ring Ministries Return Policy
These policies pertain to both U.S. and foreign purchases.
Individuals may return any item purchased on our Web site with prior approval from David Ring Ministries. Pending inspection, a refund or credit will be issued to you using the following policy:
Unused or defective merchandise may be returned within 30 days of invoice date and will be refunded in the original form of payment for price paid or a merchandise exchage. David Ring Ministries requires valid identification when processing all returns and exchanges. Valid identification is also required to receive or redeem a non-transferable merchandise certificate or mail check.
Returning or Exchanging Items by Mail
To return any David Ring Ministries purchase by mail:
- Include your customer information in the package.
- List the item(s) that you are returning or exchanging and note the reason why.
- Indicate if you want us to credit the card used to place the order or send you a refund check. If you'd like an exchange, let us know what you want by listing it on your return sheet. We will pay the costs for shipping the exchange order.
- Include the name and address where we should send the check or exchange. If you want it sent to a different address, please list it clearly on your return form. Your return may not be processed if we do not have all your information. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Pack and seal your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include your return form. Packages must be returned prepaid -- we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. Customer is responsible for products lost or damaged before they reach our company. We recommend that you insure your package and use a shipper that allows you to track your package.
Send returns to:
David Ring Ministries
P.O. Box 682286
Franklin, TN 37068
Credit Card Refunds
On returns, we can only credit the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
We do not refund original shipping and insurance charges unless we've sent the wrong item, or if the item sent is defective.
There may be slight differences in color from the online product image and the actual product you receive, as colors vary on computer monitors. In situations such as this, we would not consider granting a refund.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on items that have been used, altered, washed or damaged.
Sales presented as ‘special offer’, ‘one-time offer’, or ‘clearance’ may not be returnable. In such cases, your receipt will note that the sale is final.